Thursday 8 June 2023, London
Winning a prestigious LGC Award not only provides you and your team with the recognition you deserve at an event celebrating your achievements, but also has a whole host of benefits you might not have realised.
What can winning an LGC Award do for you and your team?
- Share best practice across the local government community: promote and share your work to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of local government services across the UK
- Reward your team: gain recognition for the innovative and excellent services you and your team are delivering
- Showcase your council: highlight the innovative projects within your council and demonstrate how it is a great place to work
- Raise your morale: hardworking council teams don’t get the recognition they deserve and what better confirmation that you and your team are delivering for your community than by winning an LGC Award
- Network with your peers: meet important figures from across the local government community and expand your network of contacts
Don't miss your chance to win an LGC Award. Entries are now open and you have until Friday 16 December 2022 to submit a winning application.
Please note that live judging for the shortlist takes place between 17-24 April 2023 at our London offices:
Emap Publishing Ltd
69-77 Paul Street