Thursday 8 June 2023, London
THE BIGGEST CELEBRATION OF EXCELLENCE IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT
The LGC Awards is the premier event of the local government calendar. The event exists to identify, celebrate and help showcase the finest examples of innovation and quality delivered by councils on a daily basis. Due to the high number of entries year on year, winning an LGC Award has become the most sought-after accolade in local government.
The 22 categories recognise cutting edge best practice from every part of local government and are reviewed every year to reflect the ever-changing priorities and challenges facing councils today. The awards’ credibility is underpinned by an intensive and robust judging process which again is refreshed and redesigned annually.
- Gain recognition from your peers and the sector
- Benchmark your best practice in front of your fellow colleagues
- Highlight your organisation's commitment to the excellent services you provide
- Demonstrate you are at the cutting edge of service improvement and innovation and have confidence in what you do
- Say thank you to staff and boost morale
- Encourage improvement and share great work across the sector
If you would like to speak to someone about your entry or for any information about the Awards please click on the links below to book a call.
To book a call with Kieran click here
To book a call with Giorgia click here
Entering is quick, easy and FREE! To enter just tell us in up to 1,000 words why you should be a winner
Highlights of the LGC Awards 2022
Local government in the last few years have been the unsung heroes of everything we are trying to achieve in this country. To get the sector together to celebrate innovation and also hard work - from district councils to counties through to cities like ourselves - we are the frontline, we keep the country going, we work hard for our communities and it’s great to see that recognised.”