Thursday 8 June 2023, London
These awards primarily cover achievement and performance in the calendar year 2022, and entries should have a particular focus on that period. However, judges will take into account work that began before that period, as well as achievement and performance since that period.
- You only have to submit a single statement explaining why you should win (up to 1,000 words).
- Please also provide a 100-word summary. * Please note the summary of your entry will be published. Do use this as an opportunity to make a pitch to our judges about what makes your work innovative and bold.
- Your entry should focus on the areas outlined in the criteria below headed “Submissions should focus on”
- Please specify which private sector partners you do work with (if any).
- While you have the option of providing supporting material, we urge you to do this sparingly, and only if you feel further evidence is required to back-up your entry. The critical information should however be included in the main part of your entry.
Stage one of the judging process involves judges shortlisting entries based solely on the information provided here, so please make sure this entry includes as much evidence as possible.
In stage two, shortlisted entrants will present their entries to a panel of judges for deliberation. This is likely to be in-person in our London offices.
Hopefully you'll find an answer to your question below. If not, please contact Kieran McDougall on 020 3953 2019 or email Kieran.McDougall@emap.com .
Q. How can I view the criteria before entering?
A. To view the criteria, create your account, or login with your email and password used to create your account if you have already done so. Select ‘Enter Now’ against the category you wish to view where the criteria will be displayed. If you wish to start your entry at this point any information you add will be autosaved and you can login to complete the rest of the entry at any time.
Q. How do I log back in to work on my un-submitted entry?
A. Enter the email address and password that you used when you first started your entry on the log in page, you will then be taken through to your dashboard and will be able to continue your entry.
Q. How do I enter more than one category?
A. You can enter another category by selecting the category you wish to enter from the ‘Categories’ section.
Q. I am still having trouble entering
A. Please contact Kieran McDougall on 020 3953 2019 or email Kieran.McDougall@emap.com and they will be able to help you with your entry.