Today the LGC Awards has grown to be the biggest celebration of excellence in local government
During today’s difficult times, it is more vital than ever to ensure your teams have their hard work recognised and rewarded to improve morale. As a platform for sharing the lessons of the awards finalists and winners, the Awards benefit everyone working in the sector.
Entering the LGC Awards is an opportunity to recognise the hard work of your teams, put your achievements on the map nationally, and learn and share ideas and successes. To enter, tell us with up to 1,000 words why you should be a winner. DEADLINE EXTENDED - Enter by 21 September.
Enter today to:
- Benchmark your best practice in front of your fellow colleagues
- Highlight your organization's commitment to the excellent services you provide
- Demonstrate you are at the cutting edge of service improvement and innovation and have confidence in what you do
- Say thank you to staff and boost morale
- Encourage improvement across the sector
For help with your entry please call Ella on 020 3953 2907 or email Ella.McGregor@EMAP.com
New categories for 2019 - Devolution - Digital Impact - Future Places sponsored by Future Cities Catapult
Please scroll down to view the complete list of categories