LGC Awards 2016
Twenty years ago Local Government Chronicle launched the very first awards scheme to recognise and celebrate the greatest achievements across local government.
Today the LGC Awards has grown into being so much more than just an award.
During today’s difficult times, it is more vital than ever to ensure your teams hard work is recognised and rewarded to improve morale. As a platform for sharing the lessons and best practice of the finalists and winners, the Awards benefit everyone working in the sector.
Following on from the success of last year’s live judging sessions on the day prior to the awards ceremony, we are again hosting LGC Awards Live. As part of your table package, you will receive free access to LGC Awards Live where you can witness first-hand the 'Council of the Year' category being judged. Entrants will present their entry to a prestigious panel of judges and you can be in the audience.
Entering the LGC Awards is an opportunity to recognise the hard work of your teams, put your achievements on the map nationally, and learn and share ideas and successes.
3 new categories for 2016:
- Digital Council of the Year
- Effective Health and Wellbeing Board
- Council of the Last 20 Years
- Benchmark your best practice in front of your fellow colleagues
- Highlight your organisation's commitment to the excellent services you provide
- Demonstrate you are at the cutting edge of service improvement and innovation and have confidence in what you do
- Say thank you to staff and boost morale
- Encourage improvement across the sector
Entry is quick, free and easy:
- Select the categories you wish to enter
- Register your details
- Complete and submit your entry by 25 September
LGC Awards Live
LGC Awards Live takes place on the afternoon prior to the awards ceremony to allow attendees the chance to network with their peers and share best practice in discussions. Also taking place at LGC Awards Live will be the live judging of the Council of the Year finalists. Here you can watch their presentations with the judges before they retire to make their decision ahead of the prize giving in the evening.
Make the most of attending LGC Awards 2016 by joining us for LGC Awards Live.
For entries and table queries please contact:
Tel: 0203 033 2350
Events Sales Consultant
Tel: 0203 033 2671
For all sponsorship enquiries and private sector table sales please contact:
Business Development Manager
Tel: 020 3033 2926